HydrantsSubmitted by admin on Tue, 05/08/2018 - 20:12
Field of use:
Surface hydrants are mounted in water distribution grids, to which the discharge pipes SR 2164-1994 or the fire-fighting unit motors are connected, for water supply when extinguishing fires. Underground hydrants are used as watering equipment for extinguishing fires, for water supply or other needs, mounted on water distribution networks with nominal PN10 pressure, to which the STAS 698 Portable Hydrant or STAS 697 Portable Hydrant are connected.
Hydrants are designed to operate in difficult environments, industrial areas, seashores or cold climates.
Surface hydrant works in CLOSE-DISCHARGE mode. They are manually operated using the STAS 706-80 spanner
The underground hydrant works in the CLOSE-OPEN mode as a closing valve .
- in fix fire extinguishing plants at the tanks for petroleum products and inflammable liquids, plants using as extinguishing agent a mixture of air, water and foamy liquid (aeromechanical foam).
Design and Working characteristics:
- flanges PN16 according to SR ISO 7005-1
- working pressure range 3.5 ÷ 7 bar;
- medium: water solution and foam
- foam ratio in water 6 %.
- growth degree 7 ÷ 8;
- solution flow 400, 800, 1600 l/min; for AEROMECHANICAL FOAM GENERATOR FOR TANKS WITH FIXED BONNET
- solution flow 400, 800, 1600 l/min; for AEROMECHANICAL FOAM GENERATOR FOR TANKS WITH FLOATING BONNET