Stop valvesSubmitted by admin on Tue, 05/08/2018 - 20:45
Operation, transport and distribution of:
- cold and hot industrial water
- drinking water
- saturated vapours
- petroleum products
Provided that the compatibility regarding the corrosion, erosion and safety in work in relation to the design and materials used to be ensured.
DESIGN AND WORKING CHARACTERISTICS:
- body - straight flanged, CD;
- angle flanged, CC;
- stem: - rising, rotary;
- overall length: - in acc. with EN, ISO, DIN, ANSI;
- connecting flanges: - Iin acc. with EN, ISO, DIN, ANSI.
- body-wedge: - Ac / Ac – all copper alloy
- Ix / Ix - min.11.5% Cr stainless steel
- body-bonnet: - asbestos free sheet or rubber sheet
- bonnet -stem: - asbestos free rings or rubber rings
- manually: - with handwheel
- flow direction: marked with arrow on body;
- any position.
FACTORY TESTS; TEST PRESSURE; LEAKAGE:
- hydraulic tests - in acc. with ISO 5208;
- in acc. with API 598;
- test pressure - shell - 1.5 x PN (bar);
- seat - 1.1 x PN (bar);
- maximum allowed leakage at seat test :
- Globe valves - grade B in acc. with ISO 5208;
- Globe valves - in acc. with ANSI, API 598.